Under direct supervision, accepts currency and other forms of payment, records purchased items, gives change and produces receipts. To find the most efficient method in completing sale transactions while providing good customer service. Provides assistance as directed in other areas such as store cleanliness, security, line monitoring, inventory management, and handles routine telephone inquiries as required.
- To perform and abide to all Retail Operations and Cash Handling Procedures.
- To handle the processing of cash and credit transactions in the retail outlet.
- To ensure total payments received is tallied with total sales of the store.
- To be an ambassador for the represented BRAND and portray at all times a professional and customer oriented image.
- Comfortable to work in fast paced environment
- Must be comfortable to retail hours (shift work, weekends and Public Holidays)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language: English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Interested candidates to email your resume with your current and expect remuneration, availability and a colour photograph to email@example.com. Please subject your email with “Application- Cashier (VSFA).”
Only shortlisted candidates with be notified.