The Customer Experience Manager, drives sales growth as the leader of the customer experience on the sales floor, and has a primary duty of management, actively directing and managing direct reports. Customer Experience Manager is also responsible for achieving results through growing and developing the selling team to deliver individual and team success.
- Assists the Senior Store Manager in the overall management of the store
- Assumes total store leadership in absence of the Senior Store Manager and is a partner in the strategic planning of short and long term goals
- Leads the sales floor and drives store results through the selling team
- Leads and develops leaders and associates in various roles and levels including managers and associates
- Manages competing priorities and business complexities in our higher volume stores, while delivering a memorable customer experience
- Develops and executes short and long term strategies to drive top line sales
- Role models, coaches and develops best-in-class selling behaviours
- Leads and inspires associates to unlock individual potential for extraordinary selling results
- Accountable for the development of associates’ product knowledge which in turn, enables high performance selling
- Responsible for the talent life cycle of direct reports, including recruitment, hiring, on boarding, training, development, performance management, terminations and succession planning
- Leads direct reports to maintain merchandise presentation standards while selling
- Minimum Diploma in Retail Management
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in a retail managerial role in Luxury Retail
- Proven ability to lead a pay for performance selling team
- Proven ability to effectively delegate, follow-up and communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, even while multi-tasking
- Demonstrates ability to assess talent, coach, develop and manage performance
- Demonstrates business acumen with strong strategic and analytical skills
- Must be proficient in MS Office & email
- High degree of emotional intelligence and multi-cultural sensitivity
- Must be comfortable to work in the Store; on shift work basis and weekends.
Interested candidates may send your resumes with a photograph & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title “Customer Experience Manager VSFA”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.