Under general supervision, oversees customer service, merchandising, inventory control, and other related activities within a defined floor area or entire store retail operation. Schedules, coordinates, and leads the day-to-day activities of Asst. Supervisor, Senior Retail Associates and/or Retail Associates, and performs shift duties as required.
- To support achievement of store Sales Target.
- Support Managers to ensure retail operational procedures are adhered to.
- To ensure efficient inventory management and integrity.
- Support the Customer Relationship Management and increase existing base of VIP customers.
- To be an ambassador for the represented BRAND and portray at all times a professional and customer oriented image.
- To be a role model to all staff in sales performance, customer service and other relevant scope of duties.
- Managing and supervising manpower.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Work is normally performed in a typical retail outlet work environment.
- Required to work retail operation hours according to scheduled shift.
- Moderate physical activity. Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 20 kg or standing and/or walking for more than eight (8) hours per day.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Minimum 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Sales – Retail/General or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested candidates to email your resume with your current and expect remuneration, availability and a colour photograph to email@example.com. Please subject your email with “Application- Supervisor (VSFA).”
Only shortlisted candidates with be notified.