The cash wrap lead drives total score results with specific responsibility for the cash wrap selling zone. Oversees and ensure smooth operation within the cash wrap team.
- Supports a customer-centric culture, where the full energy and activity of the store team are focused on delivering highly satisfying customer experiences
- Leads customer loyalty initiatives by role modelling excellent brand selling behaviours, including Victoria’s Secret Angel cards, converting customer relationship marketing and customer capture
- Leads operations of the cash wrap selling zone, including ensuring all cash wrap associates are aware of current promotions and applicable ringing procedures
- Identifies and surfaces price discrepancies and system malfunctions and contacts appropriate support partners
- Reinforces customer buying decision and encourages purchase of additional items, including the sale of gift cards
- Authorizes customer returns and exchanges as identified by cash wrap reference guide
- Understands, adheres to and reinforces brand guide standards in the cash wrap selling zone, including working with sales associates to recover “go-backs”
- Maintains an awareness of loss prevention by supporting a culture of honesty and connecting the links between customer service, associate engagement and loss of goods
- Assists in the observation and training of new cash wrap associates, to include mentoring and serving as a shadow partner
- Communicates effectively with direct manager, Sales Leadership Team and peers
- Minimum Diploma in retail management
- At least a minimum of 3 year’s retail leadership experience in FMCG
- Able to lead a team of cash wrap associates with focus on results
- Fluent in spoken English
- High proficiency in POS machine
- Sensitive with numbers for numeric reporting
- Ability to cope under pressure and multiple deadlines.
- Must be comfortable to work in the Store and on shift work basis and weekends.
Interested candidates to email your resume with your current and expect remuneration, availability and a colour photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please subject your email with “Application- Cash Wrap Lead (VSFA).”
Only shortlisted candidates with be notified.