The Visual Merchandising Manager is responsible for achieving an elevated visual merchandising presentation that results in a highly branded emotional in-store experience and improves sales results. The senior visual merchandising manager drives results by developing and executing short term action plans and long term strategies. The visual merchandising manager partners with and supports the broader Sales Leadership Team, field visual organisation and other key stakeholders across the business on visual merchandising presentation, brand guide planning and execution, merchandising sell down strategies, visual training/ capability-building, and overall strategies to optimize the use of real estate to drive profitable sales growth and build brand equity.
- Fosters a customer-centric culture, where the full energy and activity of the store team are focused on delivering highly satisfying customer experiences
- Serves on Sales Leadership Team and is responsible for total store results
- Supports Sales Leadership Team in achieving and maintaining visual and merchandising presentation standards
- Leads and support planning and executive of brand guide in partnership with category managers and brand delivery team
- Gain business insight and creates SMART action plans that improve execution and results
- Proactively identifies and communicates Merchandise Flow and visual presentation challenges with recommended solutions
- Drives execution and ensures that visual merchandising presentation standards are maintained in partnership with category managers; including identifying and acting on sell-down strategies
- Ensures all SLT are trained to maintain visual merchandising presentation standards while engaging customers
- Builds strong communication and partnership with visual merchandising, VSI/ Beauty, Visual Production, Visual SD & C and allocation team.
- Actively participate in the talent selection process of all field leadership positions
- Executive on-going visual merchandising training with Sales Leadership Team and Visual Associates
- Candidate will be working in the store on retail shift
- And any other visual merchandising related task/ or projects
- Minimum Diploma in visual merchandising or graphic design
- At least a minimum of 5 year’s visual merchandising experience in FMCG
- Fluent in spoken English
- High proficiency in illustrator, InDesign, Power-point & Photoshop
- Sensitive with numbers for numeric reporting
- Meticulous and have an eye for details
- Well organized and must be an excellent planner
- Ability to cope under pressure and multiple deadlines.
Interested candidates to email your resume with your current and expect remuneration, availability and a colour photograph to email@example.com. Please subject your email with “Application- Visual Merchandising Manager (VSFA).”
Only shortlisted candidates with be notified.