The Visual Merchandising supports in-store experience by focusing on merchandise presentation to drive sales growth.
- Participates in preparation and execution of floorset activity
- Supports execution of merchandising and sell down strategies leveraging current visual merchandising tools
- Provides feedback regarding merchandising opportunities to improve execution
- Conducts daily review and inspection of sales floor to ensure all brand standards are in place
- Implements window installations and interior displays
- Optimizes and maintains the use of visual assets such as fixtures, props and marketing; ensures all marketing and creative layer is current
- Properly stores and maintains visual assets to avoid damage and communicates to leadership if damages are identified
- Assists in training of new sales associates, serving as a shadow partner
- Creates an enthusiasm for visual merchandise presentation by inspiring, supporting and mentoring peers
- Engages with customers when on sales floor and partners with other sales specialists as appropriate
- Maintains backroom standards as product flows to and from the sales floor
- Minimum Diploma in visual merchandising or graphic design
- At least a minimum of 2 year’s visual merchandising experience in FMCG
- Fluent in spoken English
- High proficiency in illustrator, InDesign, Power-point & Photoshop
- Sensitive with numbers for numeric reporting
- Meticulous and have an eye for details
- Well organized and must be an excellent planner
- Ability to cope under pressure and multiple deadlines.
- Store based role with retail hours and work on weekends
Interested candidates to email your resume with your current and expect remuneration, availability and a colour photograph to email@example.com. Please subject your email with “Application- Visual Merchandising Support (VSFA).”
Only shortlisted candidates with be notified.