- Assist to drive business at each assign location, manage inventory through development and analysis of store plans based upon current and historical trends to maximize store performance.
- Manage complex data effectively and provide relevant analysis in a timely manner.
- Contribute positively to the team, share knowledge and mentor new talent when appropriate.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Prior to Shipment
- Allocation of stocks should be done according to the different customer profiles/demand/needs of the respective stores, with referencing made to the historical sales data to support the proposal of stock movement.
- Monitor and ensure timely shipments to meet launches and inventory needs of each country.
Stock Replenishment/Transfer/Other Stocks Related Activities – in partnership with the Merchandising Manager
- Monitor sales performance of merchandise in each door.
- Actively manage the replenishment of stocks to the stores to ensure each door sustains an ideal stock level to maximize sales potential.
- Manage inter-store transfer on a need basis moving merchandise from a slow selling location to a location where the stock is most needed.
- Visit store on a weekly basis to understand customer profile and competitors performance for the various markets.
- Manage stock-holding at an optimum level at all time, and to make recommendations for reorders should any product receive exceptional attention in which demand exceeds supply.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to support all initiatives around the region with the appropriate stocks.
- Manage End-Of-Season, obsolete and defective stocks and to propose markdowns during clearance exercises.
- Assist in any project based activities related to store openings, relocation, closure, end season clearance, Friends & Family Sale, etc when required.
- Manage new launches in terms of product allocation.
- Minimum a Diploma/Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of experience in demand planning/allocation in retail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Pleasant Personality.
- Excellent communicator.
- Take initiative and proactive at work.
- Comfortable dealing with numbers.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good in planning/forecasting.
- Fluent English and both written and spoken. Knowledge of other languages is added advantage.