- Manages the day to day operations of a retail store, directs and oversees all store functions
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Drive the Sales and maximize Profitability
- Manage and deliver store’s/outlet’s sales performance.
- Facilitate implementation of product/ sales strategies.
- Communicate information on sales goals and targets to the team on continuous basis.
- Prepares necessary sales reports for Managers.
Deliver WOW Experience
- Provide a unique and genuine customer experience that delights and engages every shopper by following the 7 steps to WOW.
Delivery Operations Excellence
- Conduct daily briefing to retail staff on target and highlights of the day
- Monitor stock availabilities
- Always maintain compliance of the Store’s SOP .
- Maintain visual merchandising displays for promotional and seasonal activities. e.g. EOS, SASS.
- Prepares monthly reports for Managers
- Supervise retail staff
- Encourage team to demonstrate Valiram Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Second in charge in the absence of Manager to look into staff related matters
- MS Excel for reports
- Cash & receipt Management
- Crisis Management
- Retail Administration
- People Management
- Loss Prevention
- Productivity Improvement
- Team Leadership
- Problem Identifying
- Interpersonal Skill
- Minimum 4-5 years of total retail experience with a minimum of 1 year in a supervisory role.
- SPM/Diploma (desirable) in related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to communicate, influence and negotiate effectively with all levels of leadership.
- Proven organisational skills – able to manage multiple demands with competing priorities and allocate time effectively.
- Ability to analyse situations and resolve issues with innovation and creativity