- The Ecommerce Manager will create, administer and manage online stores, 3rd party marketplace stores for multiple brands (e.g. Lazada, 11Street, Amazon, David Jones, The Iconic and etc ), social media platforms and ensure all e-commerce channel is within compliance of brands and company
- The position will develop and maintain effective working relationships with cross functional team members, i.e. Merchandising, Planning & Allocation, Marketing, Performance Marketing, Logistic & 3PL in a fast paced and dynamic company.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own channel operation and general manage ensuring excellent customer experience
- The E-commerce Manager will keep abreast of new developments in the e-marketing world. They will also research the brand core demographics and how to best reach them working with Performance Marketing to maximize search engine traffic and the effect of the company’s targeted ad buys
- Partner with Digital Merchandise/MP&A/Principal team to develop, manage, product assortment to market needs and requirement based on sales trend.
- Steward the development and execution of all e-commerce channel strategic plans to meet annual sales plan
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting for channel performance
- Load, manage and review online merchandise presentation to ensure the categorization, imagery, copy, pricing, site placement and promotional messages are accurate and meet brand standards
- Monitor and manage product presentation improvements including short, long descriptions, key features, and imagery
- Leverages merchandising tactics and strategies to drive traffic growth on e-commerce channels while also maximizing overall e-commerce margin and profitability.
- Monitor and manage customer reviews/feedback related to product assortment and update product content and site messaging to better service the consumers.
Our ideal candidate will have the following factors:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 year’s e-commerce and marketing management experience
- Background and knowledge of Retail, E-commerce and online Marketplace Management
- Keen analytical mind, strong on planning, detail and accuracy, and be a demonstrably creative thinker
- Display initiative to remove obstacles
- Negotiation and vendor management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point software
- Ability to travel up to 25%