1. POSITION SUMMARY
- Plan and manage all marketing, advertising, publicity and promotional events for the assigned brand(s) according to set guidelines.
- Define customer centric marketing strategies, process and procedures for promotions and brand initiatives
- Support the Brand’s Business Goals.
- Support the CRM and increase existing base of VIP customers.
- Be an ambassador for the represented BRAND and portray at all times a professional and customer oriented image.
2. KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Plan and Manage all Marketing, Advertising, Publicity and Promotional Events
- Plan and direct advertising, public relations, and promotional events and strategies for the assigned Brand(s).
- Develop media relations policy.
- Initiate, develop, and maintain local, national, and international relations.
- Initiate, develop, and maintain media contacts for disseminating information.
- Arrange interviews for and regularly briefs company officials on sensitive and/or controversial issues; recommends public relations course of action in crisis and in routine public relations situations.
- Frequently act as an company spokesperson, representing officials at media interviews and company meetings with approval from Directors
- Interpret company programs for the media and the public, including retail business areas peculiar to the company.
- Coordinate ceremonies, press conferences, and other events or special projects.
- Oversee and manage company use of contracted advertising and public relations
- Manage the advertising, public relations, and promotional budget by writing the narrative, projecting costs, determining necessary adjustments and reviewing expenditures in consultation with the Directors
- Plan and implement events calendar for positive brand building through promotional activities
- Develop Marketing plans for the Brand(s) and attain necessary approvals prior to execution. The Marketing Plan must have an ROI indicated for every initiative (where possible).
- Partner with Brand to develop seasonal marketing and PR strategies
- Ensure all marketing materials are approved by Brand and/or Directors.
- Share store photos with Brand Principal if required.
- Ensure a copy of all final marketing materials are sent to Brand Principal if requested.
- Make periodical store visits to better understand the business marketing needs.
- Build effective working relations with Brand Managers within the Company.
- Review and research marketing campaigns of competitor brands.
- Ensure timely submission of all marketing reports including post-event reports.
- Have strong understanding in Social Media sites and Website updates
- Monthly engagement with Store Manager at store level
- Minimum of a Diploma/Degree in Marketing
- 2-3 years of retail experience, preferably in luxury goods with a minimum of 1 year in customer service
- Service Oriented & Customer Focused
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good Teamwork and has leadership quality
- Pleasant Personality
- Proficient in Computer Skills
- Good in English in both in oral and written. Ability to speak other language is an advantage