- Assist Manager in day to day operations of a retail store, indirectly oversees all store functions
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Drive the Sales
- Deliver store’s / outlet’s sales performance
- Communicate information on sales goals and targets to the team on continuous basis
- Prepares necessary sales reports for Managers
Deliver WOW Experience
- Provide a unique and genuine customer experience that delights and engages every shopper by following the 7 steps to WOW.
Delivery Operation Excellence
- Conduct daily briefing to retail staff on target and highlights of the day
- Monitor stock availabilities
- Maintain compliance of Store SOP at all times.
- Maintain visual merchandising displays for promotional and seasonal activities. e.g. EOS, SASS
- Prepares monthly reports for Managers
- Supervise retail staff
- Encourage team to demonstrate Valiram Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Second in charge in the absence of Manager to look into staff related matters
- Minimum 5-7 years of total retail experience with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree (desirable) in related field or equivalent experience.
- Ability to communicate, influence and negotiate effectively with all levels of leadership.
- Proven organisational skills – able to manage multiple demands with competing priorities and allocate time effectively.
- Ability to analyse situations and resolve issues with innovation and creativity.
- Ability to challenge and influence operational processes