Enhance existing system and develop new application to match the requirements of an application systems analyst. Manage, plan, and guide the daily activities of the software development lifecycle. Ensure proper handling and timely processing of electronic data files. Coordinate file transfers between systems, business partners and customers. Work closely with application system analyst and the system provider to have a proper process, procedure and maintain the system.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS :
- Answer queries and assist the user on all IT related incidents and change.
- Maintain high service during the development of applicationincluding the database; with DFD & ERD and design of UI and UX.
- Manage small scale/peripheral projects relating to the improvement of existing services.
- Minimum down time of the system.
- Create ticket and close tickets and monitor the team in creating and logging of tickets
- Implement all application required for the new stores, new entity and making sure all are working on the day 1.
- Analyse data inaccuracy and resolve business system issues.
- Providing data on time for the business.
- Maintain all system and documentation including deployment checklist, user guide and technical manuals.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Automates a company’s system with customers, suppliers and shopping malls are required;
- Manages corporate projects and ensures that it is by technical standards;
- Provides document, training and technical assistance to the team on system;
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Liaising extensively with application system analyst on analysing existing systems as-is and to-be;
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability;
- Drawing up a testing schedule for the complete system; overseeing the implementation of a new system;
- Writing deployment checklist, user guide and technical manuals;
- Install, configure, maintain and upgrade system application;
- Involved in UAT of system;
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated plans for software administration and appropriate use;
- Ensure that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Establish service level agreements with users, and provide technical support for users via company Help Desk.
- Establish back-up systems for DR.
POSITION SPECIFICATION :
- Education : Diploma / Bachelor in computer science or higher and/or equivalent experience of 3 years
- Professional Experience: Minimum experience of 3 years and above.
- Essential Technical Skills:
- Sound understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Understanding of Object Oriented analysis
- Knowledge of database architecture and design
- Experience using Versioning Tools
- Experience in Developing Web Applications using
- Back-End : ASP.NET MVC (C#)
- DataBase : MS SQL / IBM DB2
- Beneficial Technical Skills:
- Developing Reports With Crystal Reports or SRSS.
- Knowledge of using SSIS or SSAS
- Experience using NOSQL Mongo DB
- Personal Attributes :
- Research, analyse and evaluate new delivery
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
- Effectively present information and/or respond to inquiries
- Ability to work in Agile Scrum/Kanban Environment.
- Languages : Communicate clearly and concisely in English, both orally and in writing. Able to communicate in Malay and Chinese is an added advantage